XELJANZ/XELJANZ XRexactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it.
- Take XELJANZ 2 times a day with or without food.
- Take XELJANZ XR 1 time a day with or without food for rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis. Do not take XELJANZ XR for ulcerative colitis.
- Swallow XELJANZ XR tablets whole and intact. Do not crush, split, or chew.
- When you take XELJANZ XR, you may see something in your stool that looks like a tablet. This is the empty shell from the tablet after the medicine has been absorbed by your body.
- If you take too much
XELJANZ/XELJANZ XR, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
- For the treatment of psoriatic arthritis, take
XELJANZ/XELJANZ XRin combination with methotrexate, sulfasalazine or leflunomide as instructed by your healthcare provider.